Angie's Trail Blazer Article

I saw a few references to Angie's article in the new Trail Blazer and I
went snooping.  Well, I found it.  For those of you don't subscribe to
Trail Blazer, but still want to read it, point your browsers here and start
laughing.

http://www.horsetrails.com/lighterside.html

I'm still a newbie and haven't experienced a lot in this area, but I still
thought it was funny.  Thumbs up, Angie!  :)

---April
   Chattanooga, TN