IMPORTANT Do Not open any mail with happy 1999

This is very important everyone.  I was sent a virus and opened it by
mistake and I had to go to the website to clear it.  If you have problems go
to this site www.pspl.com/trojan_info/win32/happy99.htm

It will give you a program to download, download the one called Protector
Plus for windows 95/98

If you don't open the file it will not invade your computer.  Doesn't do any
real damage but can stop your mail at 19 and wont go any further, until you
clean the file.

Sorry anyone who gets this but they tell me it's going around.  It will go
to anyone who has not had it before, anyone who has wont get it again.  It
just attaches to your mail goes with it, so it is important to get rid of it
before sending your mail.

Sorry guys <VBG>
Donna Paton
www.horseconnect.com.au