new to endurance riding

From: deb burwell
Email: dburwell@warwick.net

I am new to the endurance world, but have a three year old arab coming this summer.  He presently being trained and I know I have another year of work before we do much.  But is there anyone out there in New York, or New England with some helpful hints and information that you think would be helpful to a new person on the block?

Thanks
Deb