Re: Paying for this

April,
I have been on this list for better then two years and I know the
information that I have gotten from this list is priceless. $10. seems
cheap to me when compared to the cost of buying all of the books and
tapes that I would have had to have gotten for just a small portion of
the information that I have learn here. No way could I have gotten the
education any where else that is contained within this list. AND on top
of all of that you get to hear about other people adventures on rides
and in their lives. You make friends and meet new and interesting
people, share their joys and heartaches, etc., etc., etc. Like I said
this list is priceless and $10 for something that is priceless is very,
very cheap.

Lynette
Who has already sent in her $10.