nutrition - yet again

Just found out that Dr. Colgan (famous for people nutrition and fitness)
has developed a line of horse supplements. I've snipped this out of his
website:

"Synergy Equine Supplements: Synergy Equine Supplements were designed by
Dr. Colgan and are based on the latest equine research. They contain
nutrients that are found only in first grade pasture, and are often
deficient in feed given to most performance horses kept in stalls.
Synergy 3 & 3X are for performance horses. Synergy 4 & 4X are for
racehorses. For further information on our formulations please contact
Equisense Inc., at (602) 941-0880"

Has anyone tried these? Comments?

Kelli
MB, Canada