one half price hose

We have 2 mares left for sale - a 9 year old SE mare, trained and fit, and a 3
year old completely ground trained mare as well. Email for more detail, or
online photos. We will offer TO AN APPROVED BUYER (means I have to REALLY like
you and your place) one of the 2 for 1/2 price. That means first paid and
taken - cash only, and only if we approve...you. These are excellent athletes,
well built, sound and extremely well-mannered sport horse candidates -
endurance, hunt, dressage. Serious calls please - no holds.
Southern Cal

p.s. the 9 year old is perhaps  a month or 2 from her first diatcne ride but
needs to just be idden! we don't have time - 7 horses here.