Need rider for weekend conditioning

Just in case anyone out there knows of someone who may work out for
this....

I need help having a good time on weekends!

I have four great horses that need to be conditioned for endurance and
NATRC, and am looking for the right person(s) to join me (consistently!)
on weekend (or week night) training rides to ride my neat gelding
Gavilan while I get two or three other horses ready to compete.

I work full time, so... I have my hands full!

Gavilan is 15.1, turning 7 years old, and is very well trained. He's
extremely personable and easy to ride, and can carry a heavyweight rider
that's well balanced. He completed 4 50's and a 25 last year in his
first year of competition, as well as doing some NATRC.

I ride in the San Jose to Monterey CA area, primarily Henry Coe,
Quicksilver, Calero, Santa Cruz Mtns, Fort Ord, Wilder Ranch and Mission
Peak / Sonol / Ed Levin parks. I usually ride Saturdays, heading out at
7:30 or 8:00, for 20 to 30 miles at a trot and canter, and am very
adventurous. I ride at a consistent pace, and have a hell of a good
time. I also ride 3 or 4 nights a week at Mt Madonna park outside of
Morgan Hill, and welcome company on those rides.

I'm looking for a moderately good rider who is athletic and balanced. I
need a commitment to ride almost every weekend between now and the end
of May. There would be consistent opportunities to ride throughout the
summer.

This would be a great opportunity for someone who loves horses and
riding for hours at a time but doesn't have a horse. There would
definitely be an opportunity to do a few NATRC or IAHA rides, which I do
for fun and training my horses to pace themselves. I will do a few
lessons with Donna Snyder Smith towards summer, and I occasionally
attend Natural Horsemanship clinics.

Linda Cowles - Gilroy CA