Re: Endurance Movement

We raise Russian horses.  They track wide behind naturally...even the
foals...
A horse will also learn to track wider behind as they get into condition.
It is a very desirable trait to us, and if you ever see Russian horses
trot, you'll know why!
(BTW we will have two straight Russian foals available this summer if
anyone is interested in raising a great baby!)
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Arabians
Oklahoma
http://pages.prodigy.com/arabians