Happy New Year (mushy)

first endurance horse $650.00
first endurance saddle$250.00
first endurance ride $60.00
completeing first ride with the memories to boot -priceless

To all my ridecamp Family out there. Some I know Some I don't. It has been a
long year for me. I have had several downs(more downs than ups)...I had a
reality check tonite. Darn, I am still human. Remember how when we were
little and we got Do-overs (yes a quote from "City Slickers") I have hardly
been able to wait this years end. I am looking forward to being able to say
that was a century ago. Other than saying that was last week or last year. I
can now say it was a century ago.(okay some one will point out that it isn't
till 2001 but anyways) I am not sure why some years are harder than others
but the one hard lesson I learned this year was to appreciate what you have,
it may not be there tomorrow. I learned that lesson many times this year. At
12:00.01am Central time on Jan 1st 2000. This year will be a century ago in
my eyes. My Do-over.
I have one resolution, be a better person. I am hoping to work on this for
the rest of my life. Maybe It won't be as dissapointed as a Diet, exercise
program, spending time here or there, doing this or that. I just want to
become a better person.
If you have a resolution or if you had a hard year,decade, and yes there is
a possibility of haveing a hard century. Here is your oppertunity to have a
grand DO-OVER!
In my attempt at being a better person I want to thank everyone here that
has offered advice from the sound to the crazy to the YOUR KIDDING THAT
WORKED!! It has been well appreciated by me. For the support I got from the
loss of my horse, It has helped me tons and tons. Thank you for the stories
from the heartbreaking,boring,funny and down rite ugly. The Flaming has been
fun too. The Friendship is priceless. Ridecampers you all know how to help a
person even if they really don't ask for it. More than often you have opened
my eyes, and at times you have made me wish I had not closed them.
Thank You from the bottom of my heart
Carla Lawson
HazelGreen, Alabama

Robert Lawson (LOVING HUSBAND)