Re: Stupid question

Mona Mto9831816@aol.com
I too live in a Arab hateing area... I took my Stud and Filly to a local open show, being the only arabs there, to my suprise and others dismay, in classes with no less than 15 entries took...
2nd halter Stallions, 2nd halter fillies, 3rd showmanship, 5th english pleasure, 6th hunter...Breeding, conformation and training always will show out. So don't let prejudices stop you, I also had no less than 20 people come up to me commenting on how well behaved and calm me "ARABS" are. Arabs can do anything you take the time to do on them...When my kids were 6 and 7 years old they won many hight point awards on their arabs and won 2nd at team penning, all against Q.H.'s people snickered untill they saw us work.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-