Osceola/FL update/Jan 15 ride;

Jean Wonser cpfjean@bellsouth.net
Still no rain to end the Fall drought folks;  So please bring
some extra buckets, expendible variety but well marked with names
to discourage trail vandals.  We are planning trail drops and and
a volunteer to fill them during the competition.

I think those of you who cursed the Rain god in l998 (a record
rain fall November) must have annoyed him/her;  For we have a few
small puddles as of this writing on the whole 55 miles of trail;

Those of you planning to Post Enter:  I sure need to know
because if we need another Vet I would like to organize
that by January 3;  Drop me an email if nothing else so
we can tally up the numbers.

I keeping trying to remember "we do this to have fun", right!

Jean Wonser
ride secy.  352 472 4946  pm best;
ride manager Robert Drinkard 904 755 5262  after 6 pm- 9pm;

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-