Knock-Knock!!

Ridecampers alert!!
I know who you are and what you need!!
It's me again!!!!  I am the equine sports masseuse who "drove the drive"
(car-wise that is!) down to Florida and back last winter.  This will be
year #3 doing Florida.  Help me start the new millenia out on the "right
foot" (hee-hee).  Anyone interested in my service?

I will be leaving snowy PA the last week of January and plowing south on
I-81 through  Virginia, south to NW Georgia, Atlanta, then ending up in
Brooksville, FLA.  I'll be hanging out in the central FLA area in
February (Ocala, Brooksville, Orlando zone) and returning north in early
March.

Last winter I met some of you fantastic people and your fantastic horses
- did some of the top endurance horses, and a heck of a lot of "my"
horses did well, i.e. won rides, or at least improved.  Did the FOF ride
and this summer, the Biltmore.  You all know how good massage is for your
"abused" (hee-hee) horses, right?  Up to 20% better range-of-motion.  For
you Karen-newbies, I have been doing this for 6 years--1200 massages on
of every kind of horse - race horses, polo ponies, grand-prix jumpers,
eventers, dressage, backyarders, etc.

I hope to be at a couple of FLA rides in February..... hope to meet more
of you super people!

Please note:  I have been intending to do a "write-up" on how great you
endurance people are for over a year now, and I would title it "Being
There".  (remember that movie?)  Of all the horse disciplines, I think
you ALL are at the cutting edge of the envelope - you have to be the most
caring, time-invested, friendliest bunch of "crazy" horse people that I
have met, and I've been around a bunch of tracks, showgrounds and barns
in this practice.

SOOO..... if interested in me making your horse even happier and
functionally-literate,  please drop me a line!!!!  And, SEASON'S
GREETINGS!!

Karen Zelinsky, ESMT
in it-might-be-winter-finally-PA
with my arab mare sandwiched in the barn with 2 geldings who are ASKING
for her phone number, and she is TELLING them NO!!

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.