Re: Long holds, Heart Rate, tying up, electrolytes

Tivers@aol.com wrote::
If it gets down to having to fish for the right vet, then something's wrong
with the criteria.

ti

Sure, you are right (as often ;-) ), it was near the edge for minimum one of our horses to meet criteria. Interesting point here: Valery helped us. No, not personally, but when she came to the finish-line, the american vet who was taking the pulse of one german horse just stopped pulsing, took his small camera and shot some photos at the big video-screen and than continued. I quite sure this were some well needed seconds...

Wolfgang
Germany