Re: RC: Consumers reports FDA approval on Laser Glucometer

If I remember correctly "any invasive procedure" which sinking a pricking the
skin, either with a needle or laser, would have to be considere invasive since
it does break the skin, would be in violation of the AERC drug policy.

I would assume studies related to endurance horses which were apporved by RM
(and maybe even requrie AERC vet committee approval) would be exempt from this
rule.  The recent protest at the BSF showed that even he use of a hand held
electric massage unit was in violation of the drug policy.  Could not the use
of these Glucometer also be in violation - that is if someone protest your use
then you would be held in violation and sanctioned?

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm
Buck's Mystic Karma
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.

http://www.mrsl.com