RE:Fw:Endurance Steph

Mike Everett mare@abts.net
Steph,you took the words right out of my mouth. Also wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed riding "Chevy" for a couple days on the beach and in the forest at Ricochet a few years ago. Lari would not take my offer and now I am so glad because you are doing so great with him. I have some pictures of him when he was three and four. If you are ever in N.C. and need a place to stay or ride give Ruth Anne and me a call. We live about an hour from Biltmore in Hickory. Mike Everett

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-