RE: Cinches

I personally like the professionals Choice Cinches. I was using just neoprene, but then tried the professionals choice last year. It is the slimmer western cinch. It fits weel and seems more comfy for my morgan mare, and cleans and holds up well so far. No soring or galling at all.

Helga Loncosky
Archival Morgan Record
http://home.att.net/~a_m_r/index.html
Beacon Morgan Horses, Ltd.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/5292/
hblmh@ptd.net
No heaven can heaven be, if my horse isn't there to welcome me.