Rider Option For Blood Work At Rides

Mike Everett mare@abts.net
I would like to have the option to pay to have blood work done on my horses at all endurance rides. The vets are there and it seems to be the most opportune time to receive valuable information about your horse. Since the rider is paying for this service then the information could be sent privately to his or her own home in confidence or to his or hers own personal vet. What do you think? Mike Everett

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-