Educated Derelicts???

Mike Everett mareverett@abts.net
 Mr Ivers is a true pioneer for enhancing performance in horses. It is a shame that he has to battle a few educated derelicts that do not try to comprehend what his experiments are trying to accomplish. It is like a few think they own this forum and have a personal vendetta against Tom. Ridecamp is so boring without Tom. I personally get tired of hearing everybodys love affair with their horse and how their equine kisses them when they feed them carrots. In any kind of sporting event there are always new and better ways to accomplish a better performance, even when the last was the best that has ever been. To stay on top it takes enthusiasm like Toms to lead the way. It takes trial and error to discover new and leading edge ways to enhance performance. I personally think Tom is a great source of information and should be commended by this camp for sharing his new experiments with us. He is a far superior debater than anyone that has posted to this camp and I am personally tired of the immaturity of the "Educated Derelicts" that try to team up on him. They act scorned! Keep up the experiments Tom and good luck with your intelligent clients. Do you sell the cardo?  Mike Everett                                                                                                                                       P.S. You might be a redneck if your AERC# is 75?

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-