Finding local riders

Lisa Blanton LISA B2690
I have a 16yo 3/4 Arab mare that's a former Arab English Pleasure mare.  That disclipline has ruined her for dressage as she is too hot and wants to go just get up and go.  I've worked with a few dressage trainers and everyone that I've worked with over the 2 yrs I've owned her that I should get something a little easier to work with and not try and fit her into a mold that she's not suited for.  She would make an awesome and Ideal endurance horse as her gaits are huge and I don't mean fast.  I don't want to subject her to her former discipline but am at a loss as what else to do with her. I'm told she'd be perfect for endurance by knowledgable people but don't know where to find anyone that would take a chance on her.  She's gorgeous, sound and big for her breeding (15.2h).  She eats up the ground and could go forever.  Any suggestions who to contact?  I'm in west central Florida. I love my mare and want to find what's best for her and would make her happy.  Attempts at collection make her tense I can't market her as a broodmare as she hasn't been bred and she is no hunter although she is very bold and will jump.  Please help.......Lisa

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-