RE: re: endurance bloodlines

Through a bit of data sorting on the Purebred Arabs doing AERC Endurance
Rides that had AHRA registration numbers obtainable we have obtained some
preliminary figures. These are PRELIMINARY AND UNSUBSTANTIATED.

The data was developed on 551 Arabs for their five previous generations. You
might say back to the great, great, great grand parents. This meant looking
at 4963 different horses. This was all done blind using only numbers.
Realize, this data is not absolutely confirmed and not the final developed
figures. I offer this only as an idea of what we are trying to do with some
of the available information. This is a first try. I want no flames or
criticism please. Only helpful ideas will be welcome.

Any way here are the highest ten referenced sires and dams. Please make no
inference based on this initial data.

AHR#	Name	Gender	NumberOfReferences
000952	*RAFFLES	S	798
000597	*RASEYN	S	685
000521	GULASTRA	S	373
001381	FERSEYN	S	298
000896	*FADL	S	277
000790	*MIRAGE	S	243
001575	INDRAFF	S	238
000604	*NASIK	S	230
003933	*WITEZ II	S	224
000397	RIBAL	S	218

AHR#	Name	Gender	NumberOfReferences
000813	*INDAIA	M	250
000596	*FERDA	M	226
000278	GULNARE	M	180
000815	*RIFALA	M	158
001201	*RISSLETTA	M	130
000277	GUEMURA	M	128
000615	*FARASIN	M	121
002394	BINT SAHARA	M	115
000346	*RIJMA	M	111
000897	*BINT SERRA I	M	106

Now, a caution! Any flaming, complaints or derogatory messages and there
will be no further information dispensed. This study of the AERC data is
being done as a private project at our own expense. It is time consuming and
fraught with the possibilities of errors. We hope to have a final article
for endurance riders in the reasonably near future. We must, however, take
each step in the process very slowly.

We thank you for your consideration and hope you find a bit of interest in
this Christmas present.

Bob Morris