tis AERC#0 re DRIBBLE vs DRIVEL

tom sites goearth@shentel.net
ti, i said dribble i meant dribble not drivel.  dribble is the excrement found on the ground of all endurance ride starts.  Drivel is the mucous that comes from the nose.  I said what i meant and i meant what i said.  My VN ribbons were thrown over the wall at the US Capitol at the VVAW in DC in 1970.  I was honorably discharged w/a Good Conduct Medal.  I was in the 577th Engineer BN. (Const) based in Tuy Hoa and Dalat.  Those that know me well though know that the only medal i cherish is the Gold Medal from the European Championships in Germany in 1987.  Did you serve? or did you squeek by?  Where have you raced. What horses have you trained in endurance.  And without being a member of AERC do you have any right to speak on Mottos?  I'm going to Paris tommorrow.  I've emailed you directly to see if you have had any more ? no reply  You have called me a coward and ignorant .  Just more of your same howard sternish.  If you have a true dialogue why diminish it with diatribe.  if i could save you i would say "be kind smell flowers not napalmed babies"  Merry Christmas to you ti and all the ones who i'd rather speak poetry too tom sites commadore millenium hotel  blvd. hausmann paris til 5 jan 2000

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-