Moonlit ride

Emil Kucera kucera@mbnet.mb.ca
So - who did go riding last night, and how was the moon?
This is an oblique way for me to boast that I did. Only about 3 miles (it was getting late), but at -20 C (-4 F for you Americans), way warmer than the night before, which was -30 C
(-22 F). I wimped out then, more's the pitty, because the sky
was clear. Yesterday the moon was under a bit of haze,
but still bright enough that we cast a good shadow.
Happy holidays all!
Emil in Manitoba, Canada

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-