Re: RC: Endurance News - for or by members?

Angie, I think you are right about putting trail news in the Trailblazer, I
have always been welcome to submit articles to them.  I also think Endurance
NEws should be specific to Endurance Ride interests. However, can someone
tell me what is the perception and value that Endurance Riders and Endurance
Management puts on keeping trails open?? Just a thought.  I have to give
Connie Berto credit for keeping the flames burning for trail advocacy in
your organization. Thanks for your comments.
Nancy