Fw: new motto

----- Original Message -----
From: trierfarm
To: ridecamp-d@endurance.net
Sent: Sunday, December 19, 1999 12:53 PM
Subject: new motto

"We can all come up with something better than to 'finish is to win'?" I don't think so buddy, there really isn't anyway to say it any better and have it speak to so many. Everyone has felt that way at least once, the only hearts that motto doesn't touch are those whos EGOS are so big they're not in touch with how they feel, makes one wonder if they're in touch with how their HORSE feels!