motto

Tony Brickel said:

<<To be first to the first vet ck is to win.>>

In the '70s and '80s there was a man here in the NE, that we called 'Popeye' - because he always had a little pipe out of the side of his mouth- and I can still hear Wayne McMinn saying that Popeye is sure to win the first vet check.  Brought back memories!!

Now before anyone gets all huffy about it - those were different times, and yes, we know better now....

Laura Hayes  AERC #2741