Saddle problems/questions (long)

Hi everyone:

Here are some saddle questions, to give y'all a break from the ole Carbo Debates (you go ti!)

OK.  Saddle #1 is western style endurance with semi-qh bars.  too narrow behind the withers, get white hairs there..  Sell saddle #1.

Buy Saddle #2 western style endurance with qh bars.  saddle doesn't even last two months - not exactly sure what the problem is here.  seems too wide maybe too curved of a tree?  Had to start using britching as saddle wants to go right over shoulders on STEEP downhils.  White hairs develop about 2/3 towards back of saddle, on either side of spine.

What are the differences between semi-qh and qh bars?  Does anybody know?  also, i am so frustrated looking at on-line tack stores and used ads everywhere because a lot of ads don't specify the tree type.  I know Ralide is a type of plastic(y) tree, but does Ralide make different widths????

Saddle #2 is a fiberglass wrapped wood tree and it seems very rigid.  Are these generally more rigid than a Ralide tree or is it just my imagination?  What the heck is a  Pro tuff tree?

I am so desperate to find a saddle that fits Saffy I am looking at ANY type of saddle.  Eng, West, Aussi, treeless.  I have considered a Softrider treeless saddle, but wonder if I weight too much (160 lbs).  I am even (GASP) considering an english saddle.

My main concern with English saddles is the reduced weight bearing surface.  Is this a major factor?

I like the look of the Wintecs and they have a lifetime guarantee on the tree.  Also you can change the gullet width so this is appealing.

I have an Arab.  does anyone use a saddle with ARAB bars?  Do these saddles really fit Arabs?  Anyone try the Tenessean saddles?  They look nice, but who knows if they would fit.

Sorry this is so long, hope you guys can give me some suggestions.  I am beyond frustrated right now.

Sarah & Saffy,
Abbotsford, BC  (where it rains and rains and rains some more)