Trade Show "Donation" is a Tax

Walt Tibbitts wtibbitts@foothill.net
As our President says as he increases our taxes, "It's not a tax, it's an investment."  Baloney is still baloney, no matter how thin you slice it.  The $5.00 admission tax is a disincentive to attend the trade show and penalizes the vendors who have already paid dearly for their sales boothes.

Trying to compare the admission charge to Cal Expo's Horse Fair last summer is foggy thinking at best.

Walt Tibbitts

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-