Re: RC: Re: tie ups and carbs

Makes perfect sense to me...I sold this mare later and the new owners (who love
her as much as I did) have found they must manage carefully what she ingests...

Teddy

--
Teddy Lancaster
AERC# 139422 - Member since 1974

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak;
Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

-- Winston Churchill

Running Bear Farm, Inc.
Your Trail Riding Equipment Headquarters - Celebrating our 20th Anniversary!!!!
Teddy Lancaster, President
1348 Township Road 256
Kitts Hill, Ohio, 45645 USA  -  http://runningbear.com/
USA East Co-Chair until 12/31/99