Re: Trails funding - DISCUSSION

My board members are as frustrated as I am and they not not have all of the issue
known  to them before convention.  Hence, decisions are made without much
thought.  End of complaint...it is a FACT.

AHC does little for trails because we do NOT direct them to!!!  We (trail riders
and recreational riders) are the LARGEST in number, yet get the least in
representation.  I am not beating a dead horse, YOU are letting the best chance we
have DIE!!!!

I say, WE become a MAJOR influence...we ARE more in number than race people or
importers/exporters.  WE spend MORE money than they do and IMPACT the equine
community MORE.  We are NOT getting our say because we are not DOING anything
about it!!!!

If we are AHC members, then we have the right to know what is going on...THRU our
newsletter!!!!  How can one have input when one does not know the issues?

Teddy