No Subject

I too have a faaattttt horse who has been know to do a 5 1/2 hr 50 and place "gasp" in the top ten, and then turn around and the next day do a 25 comp and win it.  With Tom's help, I fed CC this year very carefully.  I still haven't made up my mind if it helped Maggie or not.  It didn't hurt her or her p/r's, and she now has 3000 miles to her credit.  I started this sport in 1970 when thin was beautiful, and now for me conditioned fat is beautiful.  Jeanie