Fwd: RC: Lewis on VFAs

---- Begin included message ----
In a message dated 12/17/99 2:56:31 AM Eastern Standard Time, Tivers@aol.com
writes:

<< << Get off it, Tom.  You know better.  The design and function of the
horse's
 GI tract is real--not touchy-feely.  Trying to emote, accuse, and suggest
 that those that oppose you are throwing up has little place in a scientific
 discussion, IMO, but that seems to be how you choose to make your points.

  Heidi >>

 I'll leave it up to others to decide whether there is a touchy feely bias to
 your thinking that prevents you from exploring any possibilities other than
 what were contained in Horse Feeding 101--the six hours of nutritional
credit
 you obtained in vet school.

 ti

This is getting good, real good.  Now if only Angie were back and someone
would let me out of the doghouse, the one surrounded by an electrified barbed
wire fence and a series of red flags that F.S. and C.E. erected, we might
actually liven up ridecamp.
I usually lean in Ti's direction (I'm sure it's a male thing), but every so
often ole Heidi thows a curve that just zings right over the plate.  Now
where is that Susan, isn't she coming home for the holidays?

cya,
Howard
---- End included message ----