Mustangs in missouri

b1 pinehill@joln.net
Ireently read an article about "Mustang Lady" and her accomplishments in endurance.  My little black mare has often been mistaken for a mustang at endurance rides.  she has a sesibility in the woods that has enabled me to take the most challenging courses at speed.  She is now 20 and my friends ask me what i will do without her someday.  They joke is "don't follow her she rides a goat"  They say if i could see where she was taking me i'd be afraid.  i am legally blind.  we lead the way.  the attributes of mustang lady sounded so much like my "leading Lady"  I know there are wild horses near emminence, missouri.  I wondered how they compared to our western wild horses.  I am looking for a prospect.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-