Entry to the Trade Show - Donation

Hi, all,

Thanks to the AERC BODs who have put in their viewpoints and helpful information.  Thanks also to Ridecampers.  This is the sort of issue that should have been disseminated to all of the AERC membership with more of a mention than just being included in the minutes.  If this was done, I haven't seen it, and I am a member.  This would prevent a lot of misinformation and misunderstandings.  One question I still have, though, is whether this must be paid each time one enters the trade show, each day one enters, or just once for the entire show.

Kudos to Garrett Ford for his offer.

Joan Dowis