layover with my horse

Ruth Sturley piperhill@hotmail.com
Urgent:  I am travelling from N.C. to Florida tomorrow December 15th and will be on I-95.  I am looking for someone who would let me either set up my portable fence or rent me a stall for one nite for my horse.  We have all the necessary paper work ie coggins and health papers.  Anywhere from midway in S.C. to the north part of Georgia would be good for our stop over.  Can anyone help us?  Thanks  Ruth Sturley

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-