To The Test

Attention: To all that purchased my Amish blankets which are certaintly being put to the test now... DON"T take them off (unless horse is shivering) blankets will weigh 100lbs. and be very wet however horse should be dry underneath so if you have a dry place to put horse in do so and leave blanket on to horse to dry out!!!  email me if you have a problem... Mary