to feed or not to feed that is the question

okay here is my pennys worth. I am to cheap to throw in that other penny.
When I bought my underwieght (God rest her goofy soul) she was on Omileene
200 about 11 pounds a day. I also added about 2 cups of condensed alfalfa to
it. She was on pasture, mixed grass clover, fescue, what not, etc.I also
added some exercise about 1 hour 3x per week. SHE BLOSSOMED!!!! she went
from scraggy scrawny to a swan in about 3 months. nice shiny coat and man
the energy. Had awesome endurance. actually was a pain in the (_1_) for
quite some time. I switched her to crimped oats and cracked corn and reduced
the alfalfa since her work reduced as well. I noticed that it didn't take as
long to get her focused onto business. She began to get down to business
sooner. I noted that the boogers reduced as well. I was still getting great
results.I never got to find out if I could increase work =.o( I realize that
feed changes can harm and that you attempt to change feed gradually. I will
no longer feed a "HOT" high protein to a lite working horse. proteins can do
more harm than good.  If you are getting tired check the calories. You can
add the calories with out adding just carbs and proteins. I.E VEGGIES!!! any
sun grown food sources. Tomatoes,Carrots,
lettuce, green peppers, okay we can't instill them to our horses can we?
DOCTORS this is your call!
Why am I making the comparrison of Human and Horses?
Guess who has a serious sugar addiction? Yep me! So I am seeing a
nutritionist. who is helping me appreciate my veggies all over again. I was
dependent on sugar to get me through the day. This has been very educating!!
get Back to VEGGIES FOLKS!
Sorry Angie I can't rely on bread sandwiches anymore
Carla (rambling sugar addict in recovery)
Ansata (cccccoooommmeeee onnn mooooom i nnnnneeeed affffiiiiixxxx)
Haley (oh YUMMMMY Carrrotsss!!!)
Rob (sugar subsitute on my cinnimon toast??? that is disgusting!)