frog puncture

Teresa Van Hove tvanhove@uswest.net
Hi Ridecampers,

Just wanted to ask for prayers for my mom's gelding.  He has a frog
puncture (please god not into the naviculur bursa.)  Don't know he even
came in contact with what he stepped on - its a special drill thing for t
tapping screws -not something we've ever owned and the previous
owners of our place were very careful, cant imagine them leaving
something like that on the ground.

Thanks,
Teresa

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-