Re: UNSUBSCRIBE

Potato Richardson wrote:

> Now I'll try both ways twice!!
> Please UNSUBSCRIBE!
> ate: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 16:37:33 -0800 (PST)
>              To: potato@touchfon.com
>              From: ridecamp-request@endurance.net     <<<<<======================
>
>              You have not been removed, I couldn't find your name on
>              the list.

As I said about a week ago...

anymore.  It hasn't worked since at least before Christmas, if not
longer.

To unsubscribe, you *MUST* go to the Ridecamp web page on
www.endurance.net
and unsubscribe by filling out the form there.  Be sure to correctly
check "Regular" or "Digest".

Been there, done that...

Linda B. Merims
lbm@ici.net