RE: Ridecamp listserve - Contributions

Becky- I've got info from the registration form going
directly into a database, so it would really help if
you used the form. If you want to pay me at convention
that's ok, but I need to get everybody switched over to
the new list by Feb 20.

Steph

p.s. I'm cc'ing the list on this reply since others will probably have
the same question.