Re: Weather Induced Colic

we had a horse that would colic if the temperature changed
quickly. If we had enough advance notice we would give him
a warm bran mash. Living in the East the weather can change
in a minute. So we were not always prepared.
This winter we have had yesterday 60 degrees  today 30 degrees
we have had weird weather all this winter. I don't say it out loud
BUTTTTTTTTTT   we have fourteen horses here and have not had
a problem  KNOCK ON WOOD. I'm being more aware watching
them closely just in case. Spring is just a whisper away.

Marcy