re: tailing

Kristi,

I have 3/8" marine rope that makes a good tailing line.  It is light & strong & stays soft & flexible even when dirty.  I can make it in any length you want.  It sells for $1 per ft. with both ends finished.  One end has an eyesplice so it can be attached to the halter with no hardware to bang against the horse.  If you prefer, it can be attached to a snap of your choice.  Check out my web page to see how they are made.

Pat Fredrickson
Natural Horse Halters
patfred@snowcrest.net
www.catechnologies.com/patfred