Farrier's tools

We have interesting farrier problems here.  Our new farrier is a young guy
who was trained by the old one that quit because he was blind....Please
don't laugh too hard.  This is Egypt.  Now we have a good vet who is willing
to work with our young farrier to train him how to do this properly (said
farrier may read and write Arabic but no other language) and we need to get
him some proper tools.  I'm travelling to the US briefly for business and
could bring some back, but I need to order in advance.  Can anyone tell me
of a website where I can do this?  Don't have time to get a catalogue here.

Thanks.
Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
Cairo, Egypt
gabbani@starnet.com.eg