Re: Horse falling asleep??

In a message dated 2/2/99 2:50:52 PM Pacific Standard Time, Tivers writes:

<< So what do you do about it?

 ti >>

The one case I have seen (most likely narcolepsy) wasn't too bad and the rider
just lives with it.  In humans, I know folks take meds for it--probably
whatever neurotransmitter is lacking.  Am sort of out of my field here, but I
notice Dr. Newell posted about it, too, so maybe she has more experience with
it than I do....

Heidi