Fwd: Re: bogs

---- Begin included message ----
I, too, was at the Sandblast with the bog monsters.  Ride Management did
a wonderful (and exhausting) job re-routeing trail all day long.  I was
riding the l00 so had ample oportunity to see them on trail checking
things out and changing what needed to be.  It was extremely unfortunate
about the weather undermining the footing the way it did because it's a
beautiful area.  It was a RM's nightmare though.

Personally, I think ride management did a great job handling a very
difficult situation.  Lots of riders, long vet lines, and heavy rains
add a lot of stress.  The camp itself was high and dry and nobody got
stuck or even muddy.  That was a definite plus!

Thanks Carolyn and Mary - your efforts were much appreciated.

Anita Burson
AERC #ll529

---- End included message ----