Books on endurance

From: Laura Bodwell
Email: bodwell@ptdprolog.net

Hi Horse people!

Just found the endurance website recently. So glad!
There seems to be lots of wonderful advice, tips, books etc. on endurance riding.
I am considering buying a couple of books. Can someone give me their oppinion on these two books.
Go the distance, and the one written by Courntey Hart.  Thanks alot.
Sincerely, Laura Bodwell