Re: Actually endurance related!

I make BioThane tack and use it myself.  Actually, I prefer the top rack
of the dishwasher.  No NOISE!!!!  Even the hardware comes out nice.
Good old "Brasso" works on brass hardware the "old-fashioned" way.  But
it takes a toothbrush and a lot of elbow grease.

While I am at it, I fill the rest of the dishwasher with my Easyboots,
Horse brushes, etc.  They all come out nice,  and NO worry about
horsehair on my dishes!!

Teddy