New ride in Québec

From: Lucie Carrier
Email: robluce@sympatico.ca

Hello dear ridecampers,

I'm glad to inform (and invite you)
that there will be a new ride in the
province of Québec, eastern Canada.

The ride's name is " L'Express de la Rivière Valin ". It will be held on september 4 th, 1999 in StHonoré de Chicoutimi. It will be the first time an endurance ride occurs in this area.

As endurance riding is not well know here, our goal is to promote this sport.
As most people here are beginners in endurance, we'll have a 25 km competitive ride (you must do the race in 2.5 hours) and a 50 km endurance ride
(best time to cover the distance in good
 physical condition)

We would be glad to have experienced riders with us, so if some of you are
interested, please contact me and I will
send you more informations.

I should myself try to ride the 50 km with my 5 years old stallion. It will be our first participation in endurance for both of us.

I read you all with great interest, it helps me a lot to start correctly in this sports.

Lucie Carrier
robluce@sympatico.ca