Partner Needed

From: Linda Bilderback
Email: Kepsake@aol.com

I Live outside Memphis, Tn and am looking for someone who wants to ride endurance(limited distance currently) Yet, does not have the horse.  I have a 4 year old arab gelding under saddle that needs legging up.  Also I would like a partner to ride and train with.  Want to have the City Slickers ride on April 19th to be our first ride this year.   Does Anyone Know of anyone who wants to ride?