Price Reduced For Quick Sale Brand New Campbell Paragon Pictures Available

Jennifer Smith ladybug@lewiston
 I just reduced the price for a quick
                   sale. BRAND NEW Campbell Paragon english trail, endurance, or
                   field trial saddle. made in Walsall England. This saddle has only
                   been ridden in once, and you can`t tell. Dark havana brown,
                   roomy, Medium/wide spring tree, (approximately 31.5
                   centimeter) with flexible points, 19" soft cushion quilted bridle
                   leather seat (you purchase one size larger then what you would
                   normally buy in a regular type of english saddle). Recessed
                   stirrup bars, oversized specially designed wool flocked panels
                   that will conform to your horses back for a perfect fit. Solid
                   brass D rings and a crupper ring for all your accessories. Very
                   comfortable for both horse, and rider, these were originally
                   designed for mounted police, and park rangers. I paid $1200.00
                   for it less then six months ago. Will sell for $750.00 FIRM, plus
                   shipping (I have sean used ones selling for more). Comes with
                   custom made water proof dust cover. This is a very well made,
                   high quality saddle. Pictures can be viewed at:
                   ttp://home.inreach.com/jstducky/EbayAds/Paragon.jpg or I can
                   e-mail them to you. Please contact Jennifer at
                   ladybug@lewiston.com, or (208)746-5440

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-