The horse/cow thing

A few years ago I lived in an area that had a lot of exotic animal farms.  On my training loop I had to ride past bison, llamas, wild pigs and ostrich/emu and elk as well as the usual assortment of farm animals.  After that we moved to a place that is bordered on three sides by forested crown land so now we have bear, wolves, deer, coyotes, moose, elk, etc....  There isn't much critter-wise that my horses will spook at now.  And by the way, hunting season starts here the 3rd week in August and goes to the 15th of December.  (The first 4 weeks are only open to bow hunters.)

Mary-Anne